Thank you from your winner – Elizabeth

I would like to say thank you to all the students who took part. The students should be proud of themselves for asking some great questions and I think we have found some future scientists amongst them! I found all the questions very interesting (and some very tough) and I have learnt a great deal myself (especially about space!). I have enjoyed answering questions and taking part in live chats. The live chats were especially fun as I had to think quick on my feet to answer as many questions as possible in such a short space of time. Hopefully the answers we provided to your questions were helpful!

I would also like to thank the teachers who organised this event for their schools. I would have loved to be involved in something like this when I was at school. Another thank you to everyone who works at I’m a Scientist. The event ran smoothly with no hiccups and it was very successful. A final thank you goes to the other scientist in the Materials Zone, Rob, Martin W, Martin and James. The answers they gave to questions were excellent and they managed to reply to all questions asked.

Elizabeth

Posted on March 30, 2015 by modangela in News. Leave a comment.